lines...2 lines...2

=]]

ACTION REPLAY!
I think I need to show you some TF2.
^_^

stuff -simple as that- stuff -simple as that-

Alright.

Well, at least it had a preloader, and it was smooth, but I wouldn't go with the whole, 'animating lines thing' its been done a thousand times before, and its not gonna get you recognised, but it was fluid and well done, but there wasn't much to say about it.

farfenwaffle responds:

thank you! i know im not being the most original person in the world but atleast i did the style good...right?

lines 1 lines 1

^_^

YAY! My name is in the credits!
Anyway, yep very smooth again, and I liked the preloader stuff too, The end bit was good too, but it wasn't smooth how it turned to green, but it was all mint anyway.

And I see you got some pretty complex actionscript going on! Scene select, secret aread, cool, did you nab 'em off a site or was it all you?

Oh and btw, its APHEX TWIN!! Lol, dw, everyone gets it wrong, I knew you were gonna use that song I sent ya.
Get another one up!

lesscontrolled responds:

actionscripting was all me! i was well happy when i figured it out! :P

ye aphex twin wot did i put?

wOne wOne

I agree..

The last guy was right it was similar to sonic the hedgehog especially with all the loops and spirals! The physics are great and ive been waiting for a game to waste hours on for ages! Nice one

Wasted Sky Wasted Sky

Retro...

Very Retro And Challenging But Would Have Been More In Its Place If You Had Submitted It A Couple Of Years Ago In '99 Or Something But Overall Good

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Great...

Best Worms Style Game I've Played Music Wasn't Great (Well Some Of It Too Metal For Me) But Overall Good... Do A Sequel Or Something

Happy Loop02 Happy Loop02

Okay.

It'd be good for some background music or main menu screen music or something, but I can't see it being turned into a releaseable track.
Nice stuff though.

church funk church funk

Well then.

Didn't see the funk to it, but decent anyway.

I think you should apologise to that poor bloke though.

Substance of the Unconscious Substance of the Unconscious

I think more ambient than Trance.

I like it, just a few tips though.
You may want to find an alternative to the offbeat bass, and try to find a different bass pattern for each song, just so not to be repetitive.

IF you want the whole 'stick in your head trance, anthem' lead sound, try to use higher notes, E & F are the ones most people start with.

Try to have a structure like, Intro, Chorus, Outro. i couldn't tell where I was with this song.

Other than that I like.
Good one.

UnordinaryDragon responds:

E and F are the ones "most" people start with. I am not "most" people. I wasen't going for the stick in your head trance, anthem. Also structure is for people that don't know what the hell thier doing so the find a guideline becuase people tend to like more of the exact same thing.