lines...2 lines...2

=]]

ACTION REPLAY!
I think I need to show you some TF2.
^_^

stuff -simple as that- stuff -simple as that-

Alright.

Well, at least it had a preloader, and it was smooth, but I wouldn't go with the whole, 'animating lines thing' its been done a thousand times before, and its not gonna get you recognised, but it was fluid and well done, but there wasn't much to say about it.

farfenwaffle responds:

thank you! i know im not being the most original person in the world but atleast i did the style good...right?

lines 1 lines 1

^_^

YAY! My name is in the credits!
Anyway, yep very smooth again, and I liked the preloader stuff too, The end bit was good too, but it wasn't smooth how it turned to green, but it was all mint anyway.

And I see you got some pretty complex actionscript going on! Scene select, secret aread, cool, did you nab 'em off a site or was it all you?

Oh and btw, its APHEX TWIN!! Lol, dw, everyone gets it wrong, I knew you were gonna use that song I sent ya.
Get another one up!

lesscontrolled responds:

actionscripting was all me! i was well happy when i figured it out! :P

ye aphex twin wot did i put?

the lonely day the lonely day

HAAAAAAAAAAAI!

Finally, I get to see it. Good stuff, I was quite impressed with how smooth most of it was, especially that blokes head just imploding :D.
Only thing would be to make the guns on the wall less square, and like a change of music, when he points the gun at the shopkeeper.
Other than that, mint!

Btw, what ya working on next? Because I wanna help XD.

New Numa New Numa

My, my, my.

I thought it was dead, and so hoped it was.
Sadly not to be. Please let this be your last Numa Numa is one of these things that while it lasts its good but when its done over and over again its ruined. Plus i saw you were advertising newnuma? Ha cheap advertising my god. whats this world coming to.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

Stereotyping bastard!!

Im only kidding from when did british people talk like that?
Anyway, very funny especially jackson. "Its yo' momma!"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

Everyone Poops Everyone Poops

......Tasteful.

Very.. Errm yeah smooth and sync'd well very nice. Except for the genre of the song.

bloody red balloon bloody red balloon

Liked the blood.

Wheres the sound?! Liked your style of drawing and the blood was animated well another colour of red would have worked well with it though. Good Work!

straitjackettuxedo responds:

haha...everyone seems to enjoy the blood animation...no sound...this was for our site so I wanted it silent when it loaded...

Trivium - Pull harder... Trivium - Pull harder...

Okay..

Yeah i know i'm gonna get a lot of flak for this but i'm not a big fan of metal but i worked well with the animation. I loved the start then it got a bit awkward i know what you are going to say "Well you can't judge me because you haven't done one yourself" well don't :) i've heard it before. Nice to see another Mancunian doing well on here. keep it up... Please?

Trinidex responds:

Hey, thanks for your review. I know the animation is a little ropey and the style changed in various parts, but consider these few things:
- i had a mad deadline for this so i couldnt spaned ages doing attention to detail
- when i started this i was a lot worse at flash than when i finished

what i find strange is that you preffered tha start rather than the rest? thats what a few people complained about...but it's all good. I'm glad you enjoyed it,

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Can't be faulted.

Very stylish the way its drawn very similar to Gorillaz and so smoothly animated. Quite off topic to the song. But tht dosen't really matter, i was so mesmerised by this that the music hardly mattered. INCREDIBLE! Please do more.